EYE OF HORUS COSMETICS
Dual purpose palette to be used on eyes and cheeks is designed to define and highlight features for a natural ethereal glow. Iridescent rose, gold, and champagne illuminators provide blush and glow, in combination with a matte bronzer to define and contour.
Made in Australia.
Paraben, Fragrance and Cruelty Free
Love And Light Illuminating Palette
These mineral pressed powders are enriched with nine organic plant extracts featuring pure desert clay and nurturing moringa oil for a natural healthy glow. Suitable for all skin types and tones, the Love and Light Illuminating Palette has all your contouring, highlighting and illumination needs covered.
- High performing pure mineral pigments.
- 100% naturally derived. Organic ingredients. Natural botanical preservative.
- No talc, petroleum or synthetic oils.
- Boosted with anti-aging bio actives.
- Illuminating and contouring range of blendable shades.
- Beautifully crafted eco recyclable packaging.
- Made local to Eye of Horus Cosmetics in Byron Bay, Australia.
- Vegan & Cruelty free.
Four shades inspired by the sun and moon
- Luxor Light - champagne highlighter
- Ethereal Rose - rose illuminator
- Aura Glow - gold illuminator
- Bronze Ochre - matte bronzer
How To Use
- Apply Etheral Rose or Aura Glow illuminators to cheeks and eyes for that overall healthy glow.
- Add Bronze Ochre bronzer to contour cheekbones, nose and anywhere else you desire extra definition.
- Use Luxor Light highlighter to highlight cheek and brow bones for an ultimate glowing look.
- This natural formula can be applied effortlessly for an understated pearlescent glow.
- Enriched with pure desert clay – replaces talc and keeps colour locked in for longer.
- Nurturing Moringa – highest antioxidant known with essential moisturizing and healing benefits.
- Golden Seal – protects delicate skin and acts as an antibacterial.
- Olive Leaf Extract – an anti-aging fighter and anti-inflammatory.
- Oregano, thyme, cinnamon bark, rosemary, lemon, peppermint extracts.
- Free from chemicals, fillers and pressing agents.