EYE OF HORUS COSMETICS
Effortless all-in-one complexion palette designed to create a natural look and healthy glow. Featuring four essential shades of matte bronzer, champagne illuminator, and two warm blush shades to transform your skin and eyes to a radiant goddess.
Made in Australia.
Paraben, Fragrance and Cruelty Free
Sacred Earth Palette
These mineral pressed powders are enriched with nine organic plant extracts featuring pure desert clay and nurturing moringa oil for a natural healthy glow. Suitable for all skin types and tones, the Sacred Earth Palette has all your contouring, highlighting and illumination needs covered.
- High performing pure mineral pigments.
- 100% naturally derived. Organic ingredients. Natural botanical preservative.
- No talc, petroleum or synthetic oils.
- Boosted with anti-aging bio actives.
- Multi-use combination of bronzers, highlighters and blush.
- Beautifully crafted eco recyclable packaging.
- Made local to Eye of Horus Cosmetics in Byron Bay, Australia.
- Vegan & Cruelty free.
Four shades inspired by the earths naturally occuring pigments
- Luxor Light - champagne highlighter
- Sienna Blush - pink blush
- Persian Peach - peach blush
- Bronze Ochre - matte bronzer
How To Use
- Apply Persian Peach or Sienna Blush to cheeks and eyes for a healthy looking vibrance.
- Add Bronze Ochre bronzer to contour cheekbones, nose and anywhere else you desire extra definition.
- Use Luxor Light highlighter to highlight cheek and brow bones for an ultimate glowing look.
- This natural formula can be applied effortlessly to enhance your natural appearance.
- Enriched with pure desert clay – replaces talc and keeps colour locked in for longer.
- Nurturing Moringa – highest antioxidant known with essential moisturizing and healing benefits.
- Golden Seal – protects delicate skin and acts as an antibacterial.
- Olive Leaf Extract – an anti-aging fighter and anti-inflammatory.
- Oregano, thyme, cinnamon bark, rosemary, lemon, peppermint extracts.
- Free from chemicals, fillers and pressing agents.